What do I need for my income tax self-assessment return?

As the tax year 20/21 comes to an end on 5th April 2021 – why not get your self-assessment out of the way early doors.

Things you will need: – UTR number – HMRC website login and password – NI number – P45 – if you have left your employment in the tax year – P60 – if employed – P11d – if receipt of benefits from employment (think e.g. health insurance) – Self-employed accounts – All your receipts I have generally seen registrations being delayed with people at HMRC working from home currently. All the more reason to register in advance. We are here to help – get in contact now and we can schedule to get your self-assessment done in the summer.

more resources

My NUMBER ONE tip in running your business

Look – there are probably significantly more insightful tips from business gurus on how to make your business a success. Could it be Reels and TikToks, SEO optimization or investing in crypto. Potentially all of the above!

Freelancers and Small Business Owners:

Let’s Talk.

Ready to come on board?  Need advice about your business accounting? Just fancy a chat about taxes? 

Drop us a note – or look us up at: