Boxes Black.png



What do I need for my income tax self-assessment return?

As the tax year 20/21 comes to an end on 5th April 2021 - why not get your self-assessment out of the way early doors.

Things you will need: - UTR number - HMRC website login and password - NI number - P45 - if you have left your employment in the tax year - P60 - if employed - P11d - if receipt of benefits from employment (think e.g. health insurance) - Self-employed accounts - All your receipts I have generally seen registrations being delayed with people at HMRC working from home currently. All the more reason to register in advance. We are here to help - get in contact now and we can schedule to get your self-assessment done in the summer.

35 views1 comment